When is the right time to disturb a book lover?
Interrupting a reader at the wrong time can lead to:
- An uncomfortable atmosphere.
- A glare.
- A snarl.
- Muttering under the breath.
- An angry outburst.
- Bad thoughts about you forming inside the reader’s head.
Don’t panic because I have some advice:
If you spot any of these warning signs then it is best to leave your reader alone:
- Your reader is engrossed in a book and is totally relaxed. Don’t spoil a lovely reading moment by disturbing them.
- Your reader has just come in through the front door clutching their latest book purchase from the local book shop and has raced over to the armchair with a goofy happy smile on their face. Don’t go near them.
- Your reader has raved about how wonderful their book is and how it has taken them to new heights of reading enjoyment. Stay…
View original post 531 more words