Scroll all the way down for cover. This one is going to be a great debut novel. Ritu is a fine poet and a great woman/mother/teacher/writer I, for one, plan to get her book.
It’s been a while, and for that, I apologise, my dear readers.
I haven’t been wallowing in a puddle of misery because I got another rejection.
Nothing like that. Unfortunately it has been my health that has held me back from progessing further.
You see, I made a decision to become an Indie Author, and self publish my baby!
And, in order to self publish, there are a few things that need to be done.
- Finish editing my book – so close, I am just in the throes of discovering my crutch words… cringe-worthy!
- Sending it to my editor for that final look over
- Formatting the text for paperback as well as e-book
- Writing the blurb
- Writing acknowledgements, etc. for inside the book
- Setting a publication date
Designing a cover
I actually have an item on the list that I…
View original post 121 more words