WANT TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN? JOIN ME TOMORROW, LABOR DAY, FOR A MINI-READATHON. Here are the guidelines:
- Start any time of day you wish. I will be getting an early start at 7:00 a.m.
- You can take breaks any time and as frequently as you wish; try to limit them to 30 min.
- Have plenty of books on hand; if you are short, since the libraries may be closed, feel free to pay me a visit and go through my many boxes of books.
- Have snacks and meals to warm up. Be Prepared like a Girl Scout, and take care of this today, Sunday.
- Change your place where you read from time to time. Either stretch, walk, or exercise in some way so you won’t become “stove up.”…
View original post 48 more words
One thought on “LABOR DAY MINI-READATHON”
Sounds like you had a great plan in place, Rae.
LikeLiked by 1 person